May 14, 2014
· We are almost finishing the story “Le Chat et la Lune” as well as the school year Subhana Allah. The time just flies by. We did the following activities:
Ø Practicing orally the vocabulary
Ø Listening to the story
Ø Reading the story very fast
Ø Watching the play
Ø Completing the writing activities “Les mots en ordre” and “Les questions totales”.
· On Tuesday, May 20, 2014, we are having the third test of this term.
The test has 3 sections:
- Dictée #6
- Les questions totales related to the story
- Listening activity related to the story
Spelling vocabulary list , Dictée # 5:
1) Ouvre, ferme
2) Prend, donne
3) Va, vient
4) Grand, petit
5) Bien, mal
6) Se lève, s’assoit
7) Joue, travaille
· In class, we are working all the time on our vocabulary and oral reading. We focus on our pronunciation, fluency and expression.
· We are working on “Les questions partielles”.
· We will have the last test first week of June and before the EQAO. This last test will not have the spelling component.
· We will be writing the story in our own words and presenting the play. This 2 activities will be done in class Insha’a Allah.
Amina Ould-brahim, OCT, PhD
French teacher and Science Coordinator