Since we are done with our Unit: Performing Salah. Students will be asked to pray 2 rakaas and will be assessed based on that.
They are supposed to know the following:
- Names of the five daily prayers in order and the number of rakaas in each prayer.
- names of the prayers' positions (Qiyaam, rukoo, sujood...)
- qiblah and that it is facing Kaabah
- the opening Duaa (We've been practicing that everyday)
- what's sutrah, and that salah doesn't count without it.
- know all the positions, where to place hands, feet, eyes....)
- what to say in qiaam, rukoo, sujood, tashahud..
Surah An-Naziat Ayah 1-8