1)multiplication worksheets: Yummy (no carrying) and Berry-Good (carrying)
2)Practice 6x tables
1)Edit chapter summary
- add 3-4 adjectives (words describing nouns)
- check for spelling mistakes
- make sure I included good details (about characters and key events)
2) Practice week 6 spelling words
3) Read your chapter book. did you finish all the chapters yet?
Practice (first 2 min. only) Maher Zain nasheed for assembly next monday (Nov 11)
follow the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25wH52RSam8
1) Think about how you will make your buildings' foundations.
2) Find out: Why is the leaning tower of Pisa leaning?
Remember to make wudoo' (after you sleep, use the washroom, pass gas).
Practice the steps of wudoo' (Textbook pg C18)