Assalamu Alaikum Dear Parents,
I would like to inform that grade 4 students have a small project on My family. The due date is
I am attaching the details of the project.
Students were given the vocabulary in class and the project's outlines were explained in detail.
Just a few reminders that:
- this is the student work (if any help is needed, they can ask me any time) not parents's work.
- students are required to write directly in French even if the sentences are not perfect or contain some English vocabulary
- students are required to write their own sentences that they understand.
- students can not copy French sentences from any website. This is called plagiarism. However they can use the sentences we did in class as they are from the students.
- students are not allowed to write in English and use Google translator (it will show) but they can use the on-line dictionary to translate some words.
Jazakum Allah kheiran for your cooperation and support,
Amina Ould-brahim, OCT, PhD
French teacher and Science Coordinatorwww.abraarschool.com